In your first 6 months, you will not only realize how much of a dynamic and driven team we have, but you will also be guiding a team of professionals through our day-to-day operations to optimize our fleet capacity and profitability. You will be expected to develop a strategy of growth for our operation not only by working in conjunction with our recruiting team, but also by working with our safety and compliance team to ensure security and training of all drivers.
You will be working closely with our sales team and current customers to ensure that we maintain our high service level, but also to determine how we can expand our clients’ book. You will also be building longlasting relationships with our fleet maintenance provider to ensure efficient service and repairs. In addition, you will be responsible to monitor the budgets, operational metrics and compliance along with working with the accounting team regarding the financial statements.
We care about your:
• Past and extensive experience in operations management. Let’s say that
we’ll need to be impressed by your achievements.
• Time management skills. Yes, we are in a multi-tasking industry.
• Enthusiasm in developing well as your ability to motivate and engage your
• 360. Your reputation amongst your peers, employees, bosses, providers
and customers matters.
• Vision. Having one and delivering on it.
Personality-wise, you are:
• A transformational leader. You lead through developing people.
• Genuine seller. You must strongly believe in our service.
• Self-starter. You must have a good sense of autonomy.
• Interpersonal skills and dynamism. It’s a must.
• An opportunity to grow. This must be a step up from your current job and
we will continue to provide challenges as we grow.
• Family culture. We say it twice because we truly believe our people are
our strongest asset.
You wish to be part of our team?
Please forward your resume to the following address.