C.A.T. Inc., a transportation company in business for more than 42 years, is looking for a dynamic candidate for the following opportunity in Coteau-du-Lac;
Coteau du Lac
Under the responsibility of the General Manager of Maintenance, the candidate will be responsible for inspecting, diagnosing, carrying out repairs and determining the nature of breakdowns and breakdowns on the trucks. The technician will follow all preventive maintenance practices for the fleet. He must adjust and repair equipment, replace defective parts or components using manual and mechanical tools. He must ensure that the repairs meet the requirements of the manufacturer and the Ministry of Transport.
- Perform the different types of inspections on equipment without supervision.
- Detect and diagnose problems of all kinds.
- Clean and lubricate equipment and trucks.
- Repair problems within the prescribed time.
- Carry out major and minor repairs such as engine, transmission, brakes, suspension, lights, etc.
- Test repaired equipment and make sure it is functioning properly.
- Must be able to diagnose and repair any Class 8 truck
- Must be able to work safely in a pressurized environment
- Must be able to present himself in a positive and professional manner
- Ability to communicate clearly and read and understand technical documents in English
- Ability to effectively present information and answer questions from colleagues and managers
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions
- Basic computer skills (knowledge of MIR an asset)
- Heavy truck technician or mechanic certificate / attestation
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position
- Diesel mechanical knowledge (and natural gas, an asset)
- Dynamic work environment marked by respect, authenticity, and commitment.
- A competitive salary
- Group insurance plan and deferred profit-sharing plan (DPSP)
- A health and well-being program
Your wish to be part of our team? Please forward your resume to the following address.
4 rue du Transport,
Coteau-du-Lac, Québec J0P 1B0
Fax : (450) 763-6383