At C.A.T. you will help us deliver the C.A.T. Experience.
C.A.T. Inc, is one of North America’s largest and fastest growing transportation companies. With our over 42 year history, we are proud to continue to serve top tier customers across Canada, USA & Mexico. Our story began in a small town in the province of Quebec hauling tires and we have since grown into one of the largest trucking and logistics companies in North America. With terminals and offices spanning Canada, USA and Mexico and a team of over 2000 employees across North America, C.A.T. moves over 235,000 loads a year.
Our people aren’t employees but part of our family. This commitment to our people is what has helped C.A.T. Inc be recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for five consecutive years.
Unsurpassed service quality along with a commitment to innovation and a unrelenting focus on the customer is what it means to deliver the C.A.T. experience. We look for the very best people to help us maintain our path of growth and continue to help us deliver the C.A.T. Experience.
Senior Account Executive
The Sr Account Executive creates, identifies, and closes
sales for C.A.T and its various operating divisions. As the individual who
represents the C.A.T. group you are expected to drive the revenue, and volume
growth. This person must be a self-starting closer who can create a large
pipeline of business within a short period of time.
We look for business athletes who are aggressive team players – hungry, nimble and intelligent – with the ability and willingness to close a mix of complex enterprise and more transactional deals.
Duties will include, but are not limited to, managing, and directing the activities of the recruiting teams to ensure the following:
- Strategic selling and thought leadership that outlines near & long-term account growth strategies.
- Establishing relationships across multiple stakeholders within existing accounts
- Prospect for leads to build a pipeline of future growth.
- Collaborate with the team on account strategy & pricing decisions.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously with a sense of urgency.
- Maintain and update accurate information in the company’s operating systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing or equivalent.
- More than 3+ years of experience in business-to-business Full Truck Load sales experience
- Proven track record of success
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think and respond quickly to sales & service issues.
- Must have strong presentation skills and the ability to handle high value negotiations.
- Must be adaptable to changing needs of clients.
- Effective follow-up skills In-depth knowledge of the company’s product and services
- Exceptional communication skills in English both written and spoken is a must, a customer-focused mindset, and a professional “can-do” attitude.
- Ability to travel where and when required (20%-30% per year)
- An opportunity to work with one of the industry’s fastest growing companies.
- A top tier compensation plan.
- Full benefits and incentives.
- Company matching retirement plan.
- Career advancement
- Fast paced, excellent working environment
You wish to be part of our team? Please forward your resume to the following address.
4 Transport Street
Coteau-du-Lac, Québec, J0P 1B0
Fax: (450) 763-6383
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org