C.A.T. Global Inc. is looking for a dynamic candidate for the following opportunity in Memphis.
C.A.T. Global will grow to be a respected and widely recognized brand that offers a collection of non-asset based services; united with C.A.T. will have the ability to build full service logistics solutions anywhere in North America.
• Develop and maintain FTL business throughout North America
• Prospect for leads to build a pipeline, including heavy cold calling
• Manage accounts to retain existing relationships and grow share of
• Succeed at heavy price and service negotiation with customers and
• Use both traditional and electronic communication tools to make contact
with prospective, current and former customers
• Identify business opportunities for company services • Create quotes and
sales proposals for company services
• Independently generate new sales revenue
• Collaborate with your team on pricing decisions, supplier selection and
• Translate business opportunities into incremental revenues through strong selling
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously with a sense of urgency
• Maintain and update accurate information in the company’s operating
• Understand and support the goals, policies and procedures of C.A.T. Global • Maintain confidentiality of company information
• A Minimum of 3 years of sales experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
• Proven track record in generating profitable revenue growth and retaining existing customers
Skills and expertise
• Entrepreneurial attitude, competitive and confident personality
• Ability to develop long term relationships
• Must have strong problem solving skills and the ability to think and respond quickly to sales & service issues
• Must have strong presentation skills and the ability to handle negotiations • Must be adaptable to changing needs of clients
• Effective follow-up skills In-depth knowledge of the company’s product and services
• Competitive Salary
• Excellent working environment
• Benefit Plan
You wish to be part of our team? Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org