C.A.T. Inc., one of Quebec’s leading transport companies, is looking for a dynamic Recruiter for the Mississauga terminal.
The successful candidate will be responsible for
- Recruitment, selection and hiring of professional Class 1/A/Z truck drivers and Owner-Operators
- Ensuring that new recruits meet C.A.T. hiring standards.
- Supporting the manpower needs of the business through regular communication with the Operations team
- Assisting in the development of recruiting strategies that positively promote the CAT brand, including various advertising media, social media, and industry recruiting events.
Skills and expertise required
- Previous experience in a Driver Recruiting role is a definite asset
- Proficiency with standard business software tools is required
- Excellent communication skills in English both oral and written
- Must have superior interpersonal skills, be well organized and be a strong communicator.
- Excellent time management skills and have the ability to multi-task
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience as a recruiter
- This position will involve some travel within Canada and the U.S
- Must have a valid passport ( 5% – 10% travelling)
- Competitive Salary and benefits
- Deferred Profit-Sharing Program
- Excellent working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth with a progressive employer
- Health and Wellness program
- Recognition Program
- Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
You wish to be part of our team?
Please forward your resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org