C.A.T. Global Inc. is looking for a dynamic candidate for the following opportunity in Vaudreuil, QC.
Operations Coordinator Vaudreuil, QC
C.A.T. Global is a respected and widely recognized brand that offers a collection of non-asset based services; united with C.A.T. will have the ability to build full service logistics solutions anywhere in North America
• Book available freight in a cost effective manner
• Source and negotiate with carrier base to move available loads
(Truckload, Flatbed, and Intermodal)
• Schedule pick-up and delivery appointment times
• Communicate effectively with carriers and build carrier relationships
• Build strong liaison relationships with C.A.T. Global customer base:
• Maintain reliable communications with customers regarding changes in
pick-up and delivery schedules and potential service failures
• Communicate customer problems, needs, leads and inquiries to the
• Quote customers on new lanes when requested
• Recommend process improvements and implement once approved
• Maintain and update accurate information in company’s operating
• When possible, pre-plan the use of carriers and equipment for efficiency
• Assist in P.O.D. retrieval
• Understand and support the goals, policies and procedures of C.A.T.
• Maintain confidentiality of company information
Skills and expertise:
• Experience at a non-asset based transportation logistics company
• Exceptional customer service focus and skills
• High-energy, positive attitude
• Organizational and scheduling skills
• Ability to learn Mercury Gate TMS software
• High school diploma or GED required; four-year degree preferred
• Basic knowledge of MS Word and Excel
• Must be bilingual (written and oral)
• Must be willing to work long hours
• Must be willing to work occasional/rotating after hours shifts
• This position requires being on-call once every 3 – 4 days and 1 day over
the weekend. A day can be exchanged for another day.
• Competitive Salary
• Excellent working environment
• Benefit Plan
This position offers the opportunity to hone your skills in a challenging role
that can also lead to other positions of increased responsibility within C.A.T Global Inc.
You wish to be part of our team?
Please forward your resume to