Under the responsibility of the General Manager, the candidate will be responsible for inspecting, diagnosing, carrying out repairs and determining the nature of breakdowns and breakdowns on the trucks. The technician will follow all preventive maintenance practices for the fleet. He must adjust and repair equipment, replace defective parts or components using manual and mechanical tools. He must ensure that the repairs meet the requirements of the manufacturer and the Ministry of Transport.
– Perform the different types of inspections on equipment without supervision.
– Detect and diagnose problems of all kinds.
– Clean and lubricate equipment and trucks.
– Repair problems within the prescribed time.
– Carry out major and minor repairs such as engine, transmission, brakes,
suspension, lights, etc.
– Test repaired equipment and make sure it is functioning properly.
– Must be able to diagnose and repair any Class 8 truck
– Must be able to work safely in a pressurized environment
– Must be able to present himself in a positive and professional manner
– Ability to communicate clearly and read and understand technical documents in English
– Ability to effectively present information and answer questions from colleagues and managers
– Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions
– Basic computer skills (knowledge of MIR an asset)
– Heavy truck technician or mechanic certificate / attestation
– Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position
– Diesel mechanical knowledge (and natural gas, an asset)
- Working environment – WORKLIFE BALANCE
- Very competitive salary
- Group Benefits
- DPSP – Deferred Profit-Sharing Plan
If you would like to be part of a AWESOME team, send your resume to or connect with:
4 Rue du Transport
Coteau-du-Lac (Québec) J0P 1B0,