C.A.T. Inc., a transportation company in business for 43 years, is looking for a dynamic candidate for the following opportunity in Laredo, Texas.
– Coordinate and follow up on the preventive maintenance of trailers.
– Supervise, verify, and inspect work performed by suppliers in accordance with policies and procedures.
– Manage the maintenance of the yard
– Negotiate quotes for equipment repair work
– Develop and maintain a network of suppliers for equipment maintenance
– Track costs associated with equipment maintenance
– Approve, process and fill suppliers invoices in the maintenance software
– All other duties related to the position
– Ability to manage multiple requests and files at the same time.
– Ability to work under pressure
– General mechanical knowledge (transportation)
– Good analytical skills and recognized for his efficiency in operations
– Good oral and written communication skills in Spanish and English
– Ability to manage (employee management) and to work in a team
– Sense of organization and autonomy
– Attention to detail
– Commercial Vehicle Mechanic certificate (diesel preferred)
– 2 years’ experience in a related or similar position
– Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, mainly Outlook and Excel
– Bilingual, written and spoken (English, Spanish)
– Basic knowledge of accounting (tax calculation)
– Knowledge of transportation standards (US DOT)
– Experience in the transportation industry
- Good working environment
- Competitive salary and DPSP
- Group insurance
- Positive and family-like work environment
You wish to be part of our team? Please forward your resume to the following address.
4 rue du Transport
Coteau-du-Lac, Quebec, J0P 1B0
Fax: (450) 763-6383, email@example.com