C.A.T. Inc., a transportation company in business for over 42 years, is looking for a dynamic candidate for the following opportunity in Coteau-du-Lac; Senior Recruiter
- Recruitment, selection and hiring of professional Class 1 drivers.
- Ensuring that new recruits meet the company hiring standards.
- Supporting the manpower needs of the business through regular communication with the operations team across Canada.
- Assisting in the development of recruiting strategies that positively promote the company brand, including various advertising media, social media, and industry recruiting events.
- Previous experience in a recruiting role is a definite asset
- Certificate or bachelor’s degree in human resources is an asset
- Proficiency with standard business software tools is required
- Excellent communication skills in English and French, both oral and written
- Must have superior interpersonal skills, be well organized and be a strong communicator.
- Must be bilingual, English, and French (written and oral)
- Excellent time management skills and can multi-task
- Minimum experience 7-10 years experience.
**Must be able to travel 5-10% and have a valid passport**
- A work environment marked by respect, authenticity, and commitment
- A competitive salary, Group insurance plan, and deferred profit-sharing program
- A health and wellness program, including a workout room and group workouts on-site
You wish to be part of our team? Please forward your resume to the following address.
4 Transport Street
Coteau-du-Lac, Québec, J0P 1B0
Fax: (450) 763-6383
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org