C.A.T. Global, a respected and widely recognized brand that offers a collection of non-asset based services is currently seeking a qualified candidate for the following position in their Dallas, Texas office:
SR SALES EXECUTIVE
- Prospect for leads to build a pipeline, including heavy cold calling
- Find new customers and drive new sales opportunities by identifying key decision makers and determining the appropriate approach.
- Prospect via phone, internet, fieldwork, referrals, industry networking, and trade shows
- Contact and conduct initial discovery with customers via phone and email. Facilitate face-to-face meetings, present proposals and solutions, close business
- Has continuous engagement with customers to maintain close relationships and ensures ongoing success with accounts
- Succeed at heavy price and service negotiation with customers and carriers
- Translate business opportunities into incremental revenues through strong selling. Manage multiple projects simultaneously with a sense of urgency
- Collaborate internally with various teams on pricing strategy and account implementation plans
- Manages effective onboarding of new customers
- Works with supervision to ensure alignment with pipeline development, planning and forecasting.
- Ensures booked freight is picked up in accordance with customer expectations and communicates any service exceptions.
- Works cooperatively within internal team to win new customer opportunities by moving shipments through a set of authorized carriers.
- Manages contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with partners.
- Maintain and update accurate information in the company’s operating systems
- Understand and support the goals, policies, and procedures of C.A.T. Global
- Performs other duties as required.
- Has expert-level knowledge of the 3PL industry
- Develops active interaction with key customers at a high level.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A customer service orientation
- Demonstrated ability to effectively network and build relationships with key customer stakeholders
- Ability to develop strong relationships and partnerships
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and follow through
- Attentive to detail
- Flexibility – Growth. From a personal, business and team perspective.
- Support. First class customer service offered by our experienced Intermodal operations team.
- A pleasant work environment.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
Would you like to be part of our team?
Please forward your resume to