CAT Inc., one of Quebec’s leading transport companies, is looking
for a dynamic Recruiter for the Coteau du Lac headquarters.
The successful candidate will be responsible for
- Recruitment, selection and hiring of professional Class 1/A truck drivers and Owner-Operators
- Ensuring that new recruits meet CAT hiring standards.
- Supporting the manpower needs of the business through regular communication with the Operations Team
- Assisting in the development of recruiting strategies that positively promote the CAT brand, including
various advertising media, social media, and industry recruiting events.
Skills and expertise required
- Previous experience in a Driver Recruiting role is a definite asset
- Certificate/Bachelor Degree in Human Resources is an asset
- Proficiency with standard business software tools is required
- Excellent communication skills in English and French, both oral and written
- Must have superior interpersonal skills, be well organized and be a strong communicator.
- Must be bilingual, English and French (written and oral)
- Excellent time management skills and have the ability to multi-task
- This position will involve some travel within Canada and the U.S
- Competitive Salary and benefits
- Excellent working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth with a progressive employer
- Health and Wellness program – on-site gym
You wish to be part of our team?
Please forward your resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org