C.A.T. Inc. is looking for a dynamic candidate for the following opportunity in Coteau-du-Lac.
The person will oversee the team managers in their daily tasks of organizing, coordinating and planning all load assignments ensuring the productivity of our fleet and the quality of our services.
Skills and expertise
– Performance report management
– Administrative and disciplinary management
– Good people skills, organized and strong communicator with drivers and
– Excellent time management and prioritizing skills
– Ability to solve problems
– Great sense of leadership and devotion to the team
– Ability to work under pressure and fast paced working environment
– University degree
– 5 years of experience in a transport company
– 2 years of experience in personnel management
– Excellent bilingual communication skills, both verbal and written
– US and Canadian Geographic Knowledge
– Strong computer skills, including standard business software such as
Microsoft Office, etc.
– Previous experience with AS400 based Transportation software a definite
- Positive and family-like work environment
- Competitive salary
- Group insurance
- Health and wellness program including an onsite gym
You wish to be part of our team?
Please forward your resume to the following address.
4 transport Street
Coteau-du-Lac, Qc J0P 1B0
Fax : 450-763-2400