C.A.T. Inc. is looking for a dynamic candidate for the following opportunity :
Office: Mississauga, ON
Bringing things from point A to B in a timely matter is what we do, and we have been very successful through the years at respecting this mandate for our customers.
We are a transportation company that specializes in logistic and long haul between Canada, USA and Mexico. We have been in business since 1978 and throughout the years, we added other services to our portfolio such as brokerage and intermodal.
Our culture differentiates us. We are a family business and we truly care about our employees. We are socially responsible and proud to be the first North American company to use compressed natural gas (CNG) for long hauls.
YOUR MANDATE :
In your first 6 months, you will not only realize how much of a dynamic and driven team we have, but you will also be guiding a team of professionals through our day-to-day operations to optimize our fleet capacity and profitability. You will be expected to develop a strategy of growth for our operation not only by working in conjunction with our Director of Safety and Compliance and his team of recruiters, but also with our sales team and current customers to determine how we can expand our clients’ book. You will also be building longlasting relationships with our fleet maintenance provider to ensure efficient service and repairs.
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR :
- Past and extensive experience in operations management. Let’s say that we’ll need to be impressed by your achievements.
- Time management skills. Yes, we are in a multi-tasking industry.
- Enthusiasm in developing well as your ability to motivate and engage your team.
- 360. Your reputation amongst your peers, employees, bosses, providers and customers matters.
- Vision. Having one and delivering on it.
PERSONALITY-WISE, YOU ARE :
- A transformational leader. You lead through developing people.
- Genuine seller. You must strongly believe in our service.
- Self-starter. You must have a good sense of autonomy.
- Interpersonal skills and dynamism. It’s a must.
AND US, WE OFFER :
- An opportunity to grow. This must be a step up from your current job and we will continue to provide challenges as we grow.
- Family culture. We say it twice because we truly believe our people are our strongest asset.
- And competitive salary and benefits. Yes, we are paying you for this amazing opportunity.
You wish to be part of our team?
Please forward your resume to the following address.
- C.A.T Inc br>
4 Transport Street br>
Coteau-du-Lac, Quebec J0P 1B0 br>
Fax: (450) 763-6383 br>