CAT Inc., a transportation company in business for 40 years, is looking for a dynamic candidate for the following opportunity in Coteau-du-Lac;
Risk, Claims and Legal affairs Manager
- Develop and implement processes ensuring the efficient administration of claims;
- Assess legal positions in claims, interpret and improve various contracts;
- Prepare legal and other administrative documents in relation to claims;
- Liaise with insurers, manage and understand various insurance coverage’s and policies;
- Create, execute and interpret statistical analysis and make recommendations to senior management regarding risks and the prevention of future losses;
- Manage the claims process by liaising with outside lawyers, insurers, claimants, adjusters and brokers while also making claims and defending claims in-house, finalizing the settlement of all claims;
- Being the first contact person for accidents and incident emergencies between 8 am and 5 pm with occasional availability outside normal working hours.
- Legal degree with 0 to 5 years of experience preferably in claims or an analogous field
- Motivated, willing to learn and negotiation skills are assets.
- Analytical, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel products required.
- Work – life balance is important to us and living close to Coteau-du-Lac is desirable and beneficial for everybody.
- Risk and claim management and insurance experience would also be an asset .
- Office environment and competitive salary
You wish to be part of our team?
Please forward your resume to the following address:
4, rue du Transport Coteau-du-Lac, Quebec J0P 1B0
Fax: (450) 763-6383