Recruiting the right drivers for the right positions is very important to all trucking companies – this is a key role based in Coteau-du-Lac, to help ensure that C.A.T. Inc. recruits the right safety minded professional drivers to meet the needs of our growing business.
- Responsible for the recruitment, selection and hiring of safe and professional Class 1 truck drivers and Owner-Operators
- Perform road tests, reference checks and evaluation of candidate qualifications
- Deliver orientation and training to new hires and ensure a smooth integration of new employees by monitoring their first 30 days
- Responsible for the delivery of high quality Safety and Compliance training to new and Existing driving staff
- Create new driver files in accordance with transportation regulations and maintain the documentation on an ongoing basis
- Support the manpower needs of the business through regular communication with the Operations team
- Assist in the development of recruiting strategies that positively promote the C.A.T. brand, including various advertising media social media, and including participation at industry recruiting events
- Assist in the development and continual updating of comprehensive ongoing training plans for new and existing drivers
Required Skills and Expertise
- Class 1 license required, with 2 years of experience as a truck driver and clean abstract
- Previous experience in recruiting/training role is a definite asset
- Experience in an administration role
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Work, Excel and PowerPoint) is an asset
- Must have good people skills, be well organized and be an effective communicator, both verbal and written
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task
- A healthy work environment marked by respect, authenticity and commitment
- A competitive salary
- Group insurance plan
- Opportunities for advancement
You wish to be part of our team?
Please forward your resume to the following email : firstname.lastname@example.org
C.A.T. Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.