C.A.T. Global is expanding its service offerings and increasing its footprint in the logistics industry in North America. To support this growth quality, high-performance, aggressive, and driven personnel are needed. We are committed to recruiting, developing, and retaining a contemporary workforce that will help the company in achieving its objectives.
We are looking for a talented and highly competitive Sales Executive in the Toronto, ON area to generate new business revenue for the organization. Basically, we are looking for a rock star at cold calling, finding new business and growing relationships.
- Prospect for leads to build a pipeline, including heavy cold-calling (a true hunter at heart).
- Manage accounts you secure to retain relationships and grow share of business.
- Succeed at heavy price and service negotiation with customers and carriers (you can take and enjoy the pressure).
- Create quotes and sales proposals for company services.
- Independently generate new sales revenue (you are someone that wants to win and be number one).
- Collaborate with your team on pricing decisions, supplier selection and timing (our team is strong and works closely together).
- Maintain and update accurate information in the company’s operating systems (CRM – Zoho, a must for organization).
- Understand and support the goals, policies and procedures of C.A.T. Global (we need to all be on the same page, right?).
Skills and expertise
- Entrepreneurial attitude, competitive and confident personality (driven by success and the opportunity to make money).
- A hunter, someone who thrives on making the sale and growing revenue.
- Ability to develop long term relationships (treat people as you want to be treated. Easy, right?).
- Must have strong problem solving skills and the ability to think and respond quickly to sales & service issues.
- Must have strong presentation skills and the ability to handle negotiations (you like standing out in a crowd, don’t you?).
- Must be adaptable to changing needs of clients (you like change, want change and embrace it).
- Effective follow-up skills In-depth knowledge of the company’s product and services.
- A Minimum of 3 years of sales experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with a competitive drive (we work hard and have a good time doing it).
- Ability to work in a fast paced, sometimes stressful, time-sensitive environment.
- Proven track record in generating profitable revenue growth and retaining existing customers.
- Base salary.
- Generous incentive/commission plans.
- Comprehensive health benefits package.
- Company culture that recognizes its employees.
- Significant advancement opportunities for outstanding performers.
- Casual dress in a fun work environment (in Liberty Village!)
This position offers the opportunity to develop your skills in a challenging role
that can also lead to other positions of increased responsibility within C.A.T Global Inc.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference “Sales Executive – Toronto” in the subject.