Operate articulated trucks to transport goods and materials, Record cargo information, hours of service, distance traveled and fuel consumption, Perform pre-trip, en-route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle, Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes and other equipment, Receive and relay information to central dispatch.
Schedule and Perks:
– 2.5 trips a week
• runs would be BC to Calgary and Calgary to BC
– $0.47-$0.50 + $0.05 Rocky mountain premium
– $0.02-$0.04 potential bonus paid every 4 weeks
– Dedicated truck brand new 2019 truck
– Consistent work
– Company benefits and perks
– Switches or recuses when needed
– Paid wait time after approved 2 hours
– Paid layover paid after 24 hours
– paid additional drops
– Pension plan
– Long term and short term disability
*New 2019 Trucks* ! A big plus!
Tractor-trailer driving experience an asset. (must have 1-year experience)
Security and Safety
Driving record check (abstract), Drug test, Criminal record check CLEAN. Reliability, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility
You wish to be part of our team?
Please forward your resume to the following address: email@example.com