At C.A.T. you will help us deliver the C.A.T. Experience.
C.A.T. Inc, is one of North America’s largest and fastest growing transportation companies. With our over 42-year history, we are proud to continue to serve top tier customers across Canada, USA & Mexico. Our story began in a small town in the province of Quebec hauling tires and we have since grown into one of the largest trucking and logistics companies in North America. With terminals and offices spanning Canada, USA and Mexico and a team of over 2000 employees across North America, C.A.T. moves over 180,000 loads a year.
Our people aren’t employees but part of our family. This commitment to our people is what has helped C.A.T. Inc be recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for five consecutive years.
Unsurpassed service quality along with a commitment to innovation and a unrelenting focus on the customer is what it means to deliver the C.A.T. experience. We look for the very best people to help us maintain our path of growth and continue to help us deliver the C.A.T. Experience.
The incumbent is responsible for planning, developing, and deploying all HR activities in line with business strategies.
The individual will be responsible for implementing a strategic plan for human resources, adapted to the company’s growth and will be responsible for advising the management of each business unit, including the head office located in Coteau-du-Lac as well as our offices in Canada, the United States and Mexico.
- Develop the strategy and objectives adapted to the company’s growth plan
- Accompany managers in identifying conditions to increase organizational performance and employee mobilization in a context of change and growth.
- Develop programs for the development and retention of the next generation of employees
- Accompanying managers in the identification and implementation of projects aimed at optimizing business processes and organizational structures
- Act as an advisor to management with respect to the application of the organization’s policies on total compensation, benefits, staffing and occupational health and safety
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related discipline
- Graduate degree is an asset
- Minimum of 10 to 15 years’ experience in an HR management position including organizational development
- Fluently bilingual (spoken and written), Spanish is an asset
- Experience in Immigration
- Mobilizing leader
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strategic and global vision
- Excellent knowledge of Canadian and American labor laws (Mexico is an asset)
- An opportunity to work with one of the industry’s fastest growing companies.
- An opportunity to be part of an organization committed to innovation, growth, and respect.
- A working environment open to trying new things and trying new approaches.
- A competitive salary
- A group insurance plan
- A deferred profit-sharing plan (DPSP)
- A health and wellness program that includes an on-site gym and group workouts.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.