C.A.T. Global is a renowned North American logistics services company. We are looking for an aspiring sales professional to join our ranks as a Business Development Sales Specialist. You will be joining a fast paced environment and will be part of a growing team of passionate sales professionals.
Business Development Sales Specialist – CAT Global Hamilton
The Business Development Sales Specialist must be self-motivated, driven, creative, and most importantly must thrive in a phone sales role. There will be zero inbound leads in this role – everything will be self-generated. This is an excellent opportunity to begin your career in logistics; a lucrative, recession-proof industry deemed essential during COVID-19.
As part of our team, you will receive world class sales training to ensure you are prepared to make the most of your prospecting and sales efforts. This training will prepare you for a long, profitable career as a sales professional.
This is a challenging role, but one with incredible earning potential over the long-term. You will be part of a top-tier sales organization with a level of training few other organizations offer. If you are looking to get your start in sales with an organization committed to providing you a rock-solid foundation, apply below.
Primary Duties – (some activities will be dependant on Covid restrictions)
- Prospect for leads to build a pipeline, including heavy cold-calling
- Find new customers and drive new sales opportunities by identifying key decision makers and determining the appropriate approach.
- Prospect via phone, internet, fieldwork, referrals, industry networking, and trade shows
- Contact and conduct initial discovery with customers via phone and email.
- Facilitate face-to-face meetings, present proposals and solutions, close business
- Continuous engagement with customers to maintain close relationships and ensures ongoing success with accounts
- Succeed at heavy price and service negotiation with customers and carriers
- Translate business opportunities into incremental revenues through strong selling. Manage multiple projects simultaneously with a sense of urgency
- Collaborate internally with various teams on pricing strategy and account implementation plans
- Manages effective onboarding of new customers
- Work with management to ensure alignment with pipeline development, planning and forecasting.
- A Minimum of 2 years of sales experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
- Proven track record in generating profitable revenue growth and retaining existing customers
Skills and expertise
- Develops active interaction with key customers at a high level.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A customer service orientation
- Demonstrated ability to effectively network and build relationships with key customer stakeholders
- Ability to develop strong relationships and partnerships
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and follow through
- Attentive to detail
And us, we offer:
- Flexibility – Growth. From a personal, business and team perspective.
- Support. First class customer service offered by our experienced Intermodal operations team.
- Ongoing high-level sales training
- A pleasant and collaborative work environment.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
Would you like to be part of our team?
Please forward your resume to email@example.com