C.A.T. Inc., a transportation company in business for over 40 years, is looking for a dynamic candidate for the following opportunity at its head office in Coteau-du-Lac;
Reporting to the Director of Corporate Finance, the candidate will manage a team responsible for billing of customer invoices and integrate with the Driver Pay department.
- Supervise billing team- ensuring that invoices are properly prepared and submitted to the customers via email, customer portals, EDI, regular mail, etc.
- Proactively manage the unbilled queues- working with sales team and paperwork department to follow up on issues.
- Perform cash applications as necessary.
- Proactively work with other departments within the organization to identify gaps in current processes and develop stronger procedures and controls for the billing process.
- Work collaboratively with the Collections department to resolve customer disputes, short-payments and situations where the customer has not been billed accurately.
- Resolve ad-hoc billing issues.
- Review existing billing procedures, develop billing guidelines that can be used to train new staff.
- Identify areas of potential improvement and lead various initiatives to improve overall operational efficiency.
- Integrate with the Driver Pay department to implement processes that ensure we capture all additional charges and recharge customers as applicable, as well as oversee the continued process to ensure invoices are complete.
- 4 years of transportation industry experience in a similar role
- Must be bilingual (written and oral)
- Analytical skills
Skills and expertise
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written,
- Strong computer skills, including standard business software such as Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management skills and superior ability to multi-task
- Strong ability to prioritize
- Meticulous and detailed oriented
- Leadership in personnel management, sense of planning, organization
- Experience with Mercury Gate and/or AS400 considered an asset.
- Dynamic work environment marked by respect, authenticity, and commitment
- A competitive salary
- Group insurance plan
- Deferred profit-sharing plan (DPSP)
- A health and well-being program, including a training room
Would you like to be part of our team?
Please send your curriculum vitae to the following address:
4, rue du TransportCoteau-du-Lac (Québec), J0P 1B0
Fax : (450) 763-6383