C.A.T. Inc., a transportation company in business for more than 42 years, is looking for a dynamic candidate for the following opportunity in Coteau-du-Lac;
Accounts Receivable Agent
Reporting to the Credit & Accounts Receivable Manager, the candidate will manage customer accounts and be responsible for collection of invoices on a timely basis.
- Collection of customer accounts on a timely basis and ensure payments are made within the payment terms while taking appropriate measures when payments are made late.
- Communicate with customers (calls and emails)
- Follow up with the billing/sales/and or operations representative of conflicting situations, if necessary
- Monitoring of account promises and commitments to payment
- Record bank deposits from customers as per remittance information
- Resolve client discrepancies and short payments
- Maintain customer records up to date
- Assist the Credit and & Accounts Receivable Manager in other ad hoc tasks as required
Skills and expertise
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good knowledge of AS400, Mercury Gate, Great Plains and/or Microsoft Office considered an asset
- Ability to work as a team
- Ability to prioritize, plan and organize
- Meticulous and detailed oriented
- College degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years of previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in transportation industry is considered an asset
- Perseverance and alertness to priorities and urgency
- Competitive salary
- Excellent working environment
- Benefit Plan and DPSP
Do you wish to be part of our team?
Please forward your resume to the following address.